Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Great BIG Clean out

Well, most of you know that so far 2009 has been a bit taxing on Katie - while the move out of Clift Street was hard - we made it kind of fun, didn't Debbie and Sue - well that is done - so what's next - the clean out or at least some sort of organization of 3199 Durham Road - I am proud to say that it is happening, albeit, very slowly, but our houseguest is gone and the cleaning has started.

I am on vacation this week, so I am trying to get as much done as I can in the this allowed - Yesterday was rearranged a bit - but I got to spend time with my "little man" and then cleaning and moving was done. I think I have some before pictures that I will post first - PLEASE know that this week I may be a bit slower in posting, but wait till ya see the finshed project.......





Thia is one of the before shots





This is another before shot







Tonight you will get to see some more before shots and then some after shots - Have to get cleaning.......








No comments:

Post a Comment